After spending lots of enjoyable time reading everyone else's blogs....I decided we needed to get one of our own :) I think it is a fun way to see what is going on with friends and family! I'll try my best to keep this updated the best I can...hopefully I can find interesting things that we are doing. Most of the time I feel like our lives are pretty darn boring! However, after spending every free moment the last four months working on the house...we will take "boring" :) I thought it would be fun to start with before and after pics of each room of our house. It's fun to see all the changes that were made! The new house has been the highlight for us the last month. We are settled in, but still have some little things to do. The dogs LOVE the backyard and just having room to run in the house! I think they each have probably lost a little weight with all the extra exercise! We are having a house-warming party this Saturday and we are really looking forward to hosting and getting together with our friends.
The only other new thing I can think of...Joe and I started taking golf lessons last Monday :) I've been wanting to learn, but get really frustrated when Joe tries to teach me! Imagine that! We have had one lesson and went to the driving range last night to practice. I'm slowly improving...which means I OCCASIONALLY hit a ball that goes in the air! Joe also feels like he has learned some good pointers! Hopefully we'll both keep in improving so we can have a new hobby to do together!
I'll try to post some pics soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment